Private Guided Tours
(day or evening)
- $95/person plus GST (minimum 2 people)
- $75/person plus GST (3-4 people)
- group rates available upon request
- 1 - 2 hour tour
- snowshoes, poles, headlamp (as needed for night tours)
- on-trail maple taffy (as snow permits) or trail snack
- hot chocolate or maple tea
- optional bonfire & S'mores
Call 780.922.4324 for more details
Click here to lean more about our rentals
Come and explore one of the many local parks in and around Edmonton this winter with the one of our friendly interpretive guides! It's time to immerse yourself into the winter wonderland that blankets our province for 5 months of the year. Our guide will take you to their favourite locations offering a perfect balance of city views with forested trails. Guests can also choose a more secluded trail away from the city lights. On-trail maple taffy and hot chocolate will be prepared at the end your hike. Self guided exploration is also available.
Headlamps will be provided when needed for those evening hikes.
We recommend guests wear warm winter gear. We suggest layering a light weight base layer with a medium to heavy weight sweater (temperature dependent), a winter jacket, snow pants, gloves, warm socks, and a toque and scarf or balaclava. Warm footwear is essential. A small backpack is also a good idea to carry your camera, binoculars, water and snacks.
Full Moon & New Moon Tours
Explore the Park in the Dark
(private bookings available)
Friday February 16
Friday & Saturday, March 2 & 3
Saturday, March 17
*Dates chosen closest to the full moon or new moon
On our Full Moon Tours, you will be immersed in the wonders of the wilderness under the soft glow of the moon. In contrast, on our New Moons Tours, we will have no glow from the moon, allowing for the stars to shine brightly as we learn about the stories of the area. Our staff will have some hot chocolate with a roaring bonfire to warm the hands and roast a S'more or two before heading home.
- includes marshmallows for roasting, hot chocolate, cookies, and maple taffy on snow following the tour
- $45/person plus GST for 60 minute guided tour departs 7:00 pm, please arrive 15-20 minutes early to allow time for putting on your snowshoes
- Snowshoe rentals included
- $30/person plus GST if you bring your own snowshoes
- $25/ for Children under the age of 14, includes snowshoes
CALL TO BOOK 780.922.4324